View recent submissions
For pieces written by our Admin team, please see these links:
This page shows submissions from our users. They may contain language that is uncomfortable or upsetting to read, so please be mindful of this.
We do moderate submissions and will not publish any that contain hate speech or confidential information. This is to help keep our users safe.
- Feel like a fraud victim (12/5/2013)
- How did The Times newspaper respond to a complaint? (12/4/2013)
- Peaches Geldof’s Tweets on the Ian Watkin’s rape case highlight institutionlized blaming of mothers (12/3/2013)
- Safeguarding: How victims become peripheral. (12/1/2013)
- Victim blaming is not just about hurt feelings. It helps create more victims. (11/30/2013)
- Normalized…(Content Note – Rape) (11/29/2013)
- Domestic Violence victims still need to be perfect to be deemed “Real” victims (11/29/2013)
- I’m proud that I got through it. (11/28/2013)
- ‘Strong Women” can experience violence (or why I can’t stand the ‘strong woman’ stereotype). (11/19/2013)
- everything feels mixed up (11/18/2013)